1. Name: James
2. Nickname(s): Jimmy
4. That makes you: 21
5. Where were you born: In a hospital, somewhere in the Philippines.
6. Location right now: My apartment
7. Shoe size: 7
8. How many piercings?: Ears
9. Tattoos?: None yet
10. When you wake up you're: In my birthday suit. (sometimes.)
11. When you're about to sleep you're: Reflecting on the day, philosophizing.
12. Zodiac sign: Virgo
13. Chinese sign: Uh... Water Monkey
14. Righty or Lefty: Depends. I'm basically mix-handed.
15. Innie or Outie: Innie. (For those who don't know, it has something to do with the navel, whether it's recessed or protruded.)
16. School: Not telling. Basically, I'm in college taking up an architecture major. That's all.Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Filipino (with American, Chinese, and Spanish ancestry)
18. Hair colour: Black
20. Weight: Around 100-110 pounds
21. Height: 4'10"
22. Braces?: No
23. Glasses?: NoSection Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend?:
25. If so, who?: Amazing person who goes by the name Joanna.
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?: Obviously.
27. Who has a crush on you?: My girlfriend, obviously. Along with some awesome people on the internet.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf?: Never did, never will.
29. Who was your first kiss: Joanna.
30. Who was your last kiss: Joanna.
31. Are you a virgin?: Technically.
32. Ever had a threesome before?: Nope.
33. Is anyone up?: Johnny Braddock.
34. Have you ever been in love?: Obviously.
35. Broken any hearts?: I don't know.
36. Got your heart broken?: Yep. Too many times before.
37. Ever liked a friend?: Yep.
38. What happened?: Got friendzoned, simply because she was taken. I respect her decision though. But the moment he wrongs her, he better be ready...Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in?: One.
40. How many were serious enough to count?: One.
41. Who were those serious ones: Joanna.
42. Is Blood on the Dance Floor metal?:
43. What made them different: They think they're more metal then Slayer when they are not!
44. What happened: A lot of stuff with minors.
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Joanna!
46. Worst boy/girlfriend:
47. Ever been kissed: Yep
48. Who do you want back: No one, as of now.
49. Who do you regret: Everyone I tried to make a move on, well, at least at first. I ended up learning from all those experiences.
The heartbreak that comes with the rejections, of course.Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: That's like asking me who my favorite child is.
52. Movie: Up, the Pixar movie
53. Food: Tie between pesto and lasagna
54. Drink: Water, strawberry milkshake, or black coffee
55. Store: IKEA, Home Depot, or Lowe's
56. Television show: No TV for me
57. Holiday: Halloween
The Catcher in the Rye
59. Ice cream: Cookies and cream
60. Sweets: A tie between Oreos and Choc-nut (peanut butter bars from the Philippines. Good stuff!)
61. Crisps: No chips/crisps for me. (Is this meme British?)
62. Type of music: rock, metal, post-hardcore
63. Artist: A lot. I'll give the first ten I think of: Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Escape the Fate, Green Day, Falling in Reverse, Get Scared, Halestorm
64. Word: Awesome!
65. Time of day: Nighttime
66. Dressing: I forgot.
67. Alcoholic drink: Fucking Hell ale!
68. Colour(s): Black, hot pink, neon green.
69. Piece of clothing: Band merch!
70. Character: Rainblood White (My OC in My Metal.
71. Smell: Coffee
72. Shampoo: Whatever.
73. Soap: Whatever.
75. Board game: Chess
76. Sport: Badminton
77. Number: a tie between 69 and 666
78. Quote: "We're all humans anyway; we all do wrong. But we transcend that and head towards the divine by learning from those wrongs, and forgiving when others are wrong." -Synyster Gates in my fanfic, From Calvary to Eden
79. Animal: Kittens!
82. Vegetable: String beans
83. Fruit: Mango, banana
84. Place to be: Warped Tour
85. Thing in your room: Computer
86. Gum: I don't like gum.
87. Shape: A woman's curves.
88. Country: Bat Country.
89. Mall: Meh...
90. Car: A flying black Lamborghini
91. Boy's name:
James, of course.
92. Girl's name: Joanna, my girlfriend's name.
93. Family member: My awesome parents and older brother.
94. Restaurant: California Pizza Kitchen
95. Movie place: Meh...
96. Person to go to the movies with: My girlfriend, of course.
97. Noise: Raindrops.
98. Brand of shoe: Converse
99. Brand of clothing: Band merch!
100. Body part of a chicken: Uh... I don't really eat chicken as much as I used to anymore.
101. Swear word: Fuck!
102. Month: September, my birthmonth,
103. Possession: iPad
104. Team: METAL!
105. Season: Eh...
106. Radio station: Meh...
107. Magazine: Playboy! Loljk. Either: Kerrang, Alternative Press, Revolver
108. Favourite grade: A 4.0 GPA (or higher)
109. Least favourite grade: Any failing grade.
110. Teacher: Either: that cool professor who gave me a good grade, or that gorgeous biology teacher from high school who believed in me.
111. Least favourite teacher: That homophobic professor who always talked about his sex life instead of discussing anything of real significance to the subject.
112. Subject: Anything art or design-related.
113. Subject to talk about: Music, philosophy, art, funny stuffSection Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?:
115. Who's your dad?: My dad.
116. Any step-parents?:
117. Any brothers?: One, older.
118. Any Sisters?:
120. Coolest: Me, of course. (Just kidding.)
121. Loudest: Me, I suppose.
122. Best relative: My parents and brother.
123. Worst relative: My cousins who ostracized me for being shorter than them.
124. Do you get along with your parents?: Yep.
125. With your siblings?: Yes, though we have our moments.
126. Does anyone understand you?: Thankfully, my parents do.
127. Do you have any pets?:
128. If so, what kind and name?:
129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: A black Persian cat with golden eyes.Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school?: College
132. Did you drop out?: Still studying.
133. Your current GPA: Not telling exactly, but I am a Dean's Lister.
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Buy.
135. ABC's?: What?
136. Favorite class: Anything art or design-related.
137. Play any sports at school?: I used to be part of the football team in high school, although I wasn't really an active player. I was mostly a benchwarmer.
138. Are you popular?: Eh...
139. Favourite memory: A tie between going steady with my girlfriend and finding out that I aced college trigonometry.
140. Most humiliating moment: Uh... it was a dark and stormy night... er, a drunken and steamy night.
141. Funniest moment: I spat out my drink when my friend told me a hilarious joke.
142. Scariest moment: Almost got expelled from school.Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Animal.
146. Dog: Woof!
147. Christina Aguilera: Candyman
148. Ricky Martin: Livin La Vida Loca
149. 50 cent: Half a dollar
151. Beach: Bikinis.
152. Desert: Sahara.
153. Water: Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...
154. Osama: Bin Laden
155. Love: Joanna
156. Your little brother: Nonexistent
157. Butt: Ass.
158. Clowns: Red nose.
159. Wonder: Alice.
16o. Brown: My eyes.
162. Sex: Heaven.
163. Parents: People who had sex to bring forth my existence.
164. Homosexuals: Two people of the same gender who are in love.
165. God: Love.Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Yes
167. Heaven: Yes, but as a state of mind, not a place.
168. Devil: Yes
169. Hell: Yes, but as a state of mind, not a place.
170: Bogey man:
171. Closet Monsters: By closet monsters you mean cockroaches that fly out of it? If so, yes...
172. Fortune tellings: Noooooooo.
173. Magic: Nope.
174. Love at first sight: Nope. (Fact; I didn't fall for Joanna at first sight. My first impression of her was that she was one of those stereotypical popular girls.)
175. Ghosts: No.
176. Voo-doo dolls: No.
177. Reincarnation: No.
178. Yourself: Depends.Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: No.
180. Do drugs: Medicine.
181. Drink alcohol: Sometimes.
182. Cuss: Fuck yeah!
183. Sing in the shower: Sometimes.
184. Like school: Depends.
185. Want to get married: Maybe
186. Type with all of your fingers: Yes.
187. Think you're attractive: Depends.
188. Drink and drive: Just the first one. I can't drive to save my life.
189. Snore: People say I do.
190. Sleep walk: No.
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Yes.Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Accidentally.
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: No.
194. Told that person how you felt: Yes. It didn't end well.
195. Been arrested: Almost did.
196. Gone to jail or juvi: Nope.
197. Skateboarded: I wish.
198. Skinny dipped: Does in my dreams count?
199. Rock climbed: Yes
200. Killed someone: In my dreams.